Saturday, November 22, 2014

 
`*•.¸♥ Shop Profile ♥¸.•*´
 (: Le petit atelier :)
"Le petit atelier" by Yhoali Resident
 (: SIM MAIN SHOP :)

Dresses and accessories to the virtual world of Second Life, designs with a feminine touch, sensual, elegant and natural, sometimes a touch of fantasy, or sometimes a touch of glamor .. A chic style of pinup girls, sweetness and sensuality I try to capture in my outfits. In the marketplace you can see my store or in the world you would also find ..

My MP LINK:       marketplace second life

My Flickr LINK:   flickr.com

My Main Shop in: SL Harbor La Luna bay City MAP LM



------
MI:
------


 like to watch a sunset, let the sea wet my feet, I like to look at the starry sky, smell the countryside on a rainy day, I like to feel the breeze moving my hair and raindrops running down my face .... yeah, I'm alive.

I started in SL exploring and falling for the imagination that was in every place we went visiting. Soon he was willing to contribute and create something with a personal touch. So with my knowledge of photoshop and some 3d programs texturing I started creating some dresses and outfits to give freedom to my imagination. I hope this is only the beginning and you learn more about this world that is always evolving and quite a high pace .. sometimes hard to follow! ... There are great designers and people with an incredible imagination in this universe, .... Second Life is the world of dreams and all have a place we all dream and it can be done here. !!
In my "real" life I am a thirty-something ... years ... :P and I have family, I live on an island in the Mediterranean. I have studied and worked in the administrative sector but my great passion has always been designing and art. I did a course in photoshop, more tutorials, books ... everything related to 3d world but due to health problems and other inconveniences my pace is very steady and slow learning something ... But it's my dream and I secondlife found that opportunity. May we all have a lot of fun! greetings: D
-----
MI:
----
in (spanish)

Me gusta ver una puesta de sol, dejar que el mar moje mis pies, me  gusta mirar el cielo lleno de estrellas, oler el campo un día de lluvia, me gusta sentir la brisa mover mi pelo y las gotas de lluvia resbalando por mi rostro...., si, estoy viva.

Empecé en SL explorando y enamorandome de la imaginación que encontraba en cada lugar que fuí visitando. Al poco tiempo ya estaba deseando contribuir y crear algo con mi toque personal. Así que con mis conocimientos de photoshop y algo de programas de 3d empecé a texturizar algunos vestidos y a crear outfits para dar libertad a mi imaginación. Espero que esto sólo sea el comienzo y vaya aprendiendo más cosas sobre este mundo que siempre está en continua evolución y a un ritmo bastante alto.. a veces difícil de seguir!... Hay grandes diseñadores y gente con una imaginación increible en este universo,.... Secondlife es el mundo de los sueños y todos tenemos cabida pues todos soñamos y aquí si pueden realizarse.!!
En mi vida "real" soy una mujer de treinta y tantos... :P  y tengo familia, vivo en una isla en el mediterráneo. He estudiado y he trabajado en el sector administrativo pero mi gran afición siempre ha sido el diseño y el arte. Hice un curso de photoshop, mas tutoriales, libros... todo relacionado con el mundo 3d aunque debido a problemas de salud y otros inconvenientes mi ritmo no es muy constante y el aprendizaje algo lento... Pero es mi ilusión y  en secondlife he encontrado esa oportunidad . Que tengamos todos mucha diversión ! saludos :D

No comments:

Post a Comment